The goal of IPIFF is to help the insect industry prosper in Europe and worldwide, which means that:
– The European insect industry will be composed of a collaborative network of local partner companies that will share sustainability as a common value and promote insect industry as an eco-industry;
– Insects will be promoted as a top-tier source of animal proteins for both human food and animal feed, thanks to its sustainable and nutritional properties.
– Encourage understanding and collaboration amongst members and disseminate knowledge and informations to stakeholders;
– Develop and promote shared standards and best practices;
– Gather the members interest for institutional representation;
– Support a high-level and collaborative R&D.
Other info at www.ipiff.org.